https://www.islandheritagetrust.org/2018/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/IMG_0996-1.jpeg 1346 1900 IHT https://www.islandheritagetrust.org/2018/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/iht-logo-645x120-c0d0af.png IHT2021-07-07 15:53:362021-07-07 15:53:36Notice of 2021 Annual Meeting of Members
Notice of 2021 Annual Meeting of Members
The Annual Meeting of the Members of Island Heritage Trust, Inc. will be held on
July 27, 2021 at 2:00 PM
at 627 North Deer Isle Road, Deer Isle, ME 04627
St. Brendan the Navigator Episcopal Church, 627 North Deer Isle Road, Deer Isle, ME 04627.
The Agenda for the Meeting is as follows:
- To reelect as Trustees for three-year terms Mickie Flores and Karen Hill, whose first three-year terms expire at the Annual Meeting.
- To reelect as Trustees for three-year terms Abby Barrows, Anna Goff, David Bayley, Sue Chamberlain, Jeff Hartnett and DeeDee Hartnett, who were appointed to the Board on an interim basis since the last Annual Meeting.
- To discuss the Annual Treasurer’s Report of the financial position of the organization.
- To discuss the Chair’s Report of developments since the last Annual Meeting.
- To celebrate the contributions of retiring Board Members Woody Osborne and Steve Rowan.
- To conduct such other business as may properly be brought before the Meeting.
Bill Wiegmann, Chair
Island Heritage Trust is a member-supported, community-based non-profit dedicated to contributing to the well-being of the Island community by conserving its distinctive landscapes and natural resources, maintaining public access to valued trails, shoreline, and islands, and by providing educational programming for all ages.